Monday, November 9, 2009

Bad Sportsmanship...




Well it happen again... Once again someone has take an aggressive but clean sport and made it aggressively ugly. Going in hard is part of the game, "Play Hard or Go Home" is often said when playing a physical sport. But there's a fine line between physical and dirty, and well in this case I have to go with that was just plain dirty. That kind of physical contact can lead to an altercation which is why they have suspended her for the whole season and well forever from the game. She went from defending the ball to... well I'm actuallly not sure what she was defending??? But just imagine playing against her... wow... I'm sure after the world has seen her play... No one would want to play against her... I'm also bit surprise that the opponent didn't respond to the hair pulling, however, it was a good thing she didn't, because by falling on the ground she was able to make things a bit more dramatic and get her point across...

1 comments:

Steve Scauzillo said...

Yes, I totally agree. I saw that video. That girl was behaving badly. I'm glad you posted on this topic. Good job.