Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Liga Mexicana Finals


Well after this weekend it has come down to two teams for the FINAL... Monterey vs Cruz Azul for the Liga Mexicana Championship... The first game will be played this weekend December 10th in Monterey... It will be a seried of two games... The first game will be this weekend as I had mention and the other next weekend at Cruz Azuls house... My predictions are that Monterey will win the first game at their house I will go with a 2-1... Then they will head out to Cruz Azul where they will play and Cruz Azul will win 3-2... Which means that globally they will be tied and will go to overtime and then penalties... Where Monterey will become the new Champions... But those are just my predictions... Monterey has been playing really well and Cruz Azul has gotten very lucky... I think that Cruz Azul's luck will run out and be forced to try however, it will be too late... Both teams carry good players and it will be a close game that could go both way but if it was up to me I would want Monterey to win and take this seasons Championship...

0 comments: